November 1, 2015
This abs workout is absolutely awesome and you can really feel it burning!
Since 3 months, I started working out by doing fitness. I can see the difference having 2 clearly visible abs on top of my belly but I wan’t more… At least 4 clear abs muscles.
QUESTION: What is my workout goal?
ANSWER: I want to have six pack abs abdominal muscles.
My new workout plans : Started October 27, 2015
Abdominal exercise equipment: A mat (will help cushion your body while lying on the floor).
This workout is ideal, especially for those that want to lose that last bit of stubborn fat and to show that 6 pack abs.
How to do a Toe Touch (for upper Abs)
• Keep hand and chest up
• Pull legs to arms
• Reach for the arch of the foot not toes
How to do a Plank (for intire abs and intire core)
• Keep your butt low
• Keep your abs engaged (tight)
• Shoulders over elbows
• Feet hip width apart
How to do a Reverse Crunch (for lower abs)
A) Starting position: lay on the floor or on a mat on your back, with your knees bent and arms stretched next to your body. (Bent your knees as tight as possible)
B) Bring your knees to your chest and keep them bent.
EXHALE: Pull knees in toward chest and hold for 2 seconds.
INHALE: Slowly lower legs back to starting position.
According to ‘Mike’ he recommend this workout to be done after a great weight lifting routine, or a high intensity bodyweight cardio workout. Because direct abs exercises are mostly good to build those abs muscles, not burn the fat. So, the best thing is to do a full body workout to trigger the fat burning process. Once you’ve achieved that with your workout program, then this abs workout afterwords would be perfect for shaping, and building those six pack abs.
I don’t go to the gym as my boyfriend has equipment. You don’t have to go the gym to get the benefits of a resistance training workout. Make the world your gym! You don’t need a fancy home gym or an expensive gym membership to get in shape or lose weight. It’s a fact, if you want the best body, you simply don’t go to the gym everyday, that’s the bottom line. If you’re more familiar with fitness and health then you know your muscles grow when you rest, but if you’re consistently going to the gym everyday you cannot see the different rapid. I do exercise every morning consistently keep physically active during the day. In order to keep yourself motivated to stick with your active lifestyle, setting regular goals is important. One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, ‘impossible to attain.’ Be proud of your success 🙂
I highly recommend you some weight loss tips:
• The best time to workout is during nights or in the morning.
• Drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water a day.
• Drink warm lemon water as the perfect morning drink. There are many health benefits of lemons that have been known. The two biggest are lemons’ strong antibacterial, antiviral, and immune-boosting powers and their use as a weight loss aid because lemon juice is a digestive aid and liver cleanser. And your brain needs all the help it can get in order to fire on all cylinders and power you through your day. Eating the right foods and drinking lemon water in the morning can help with a number of brain related conditions.
I will surely keep you updated about the results of my abs workout plan 🙂