Flat Edges Shape – wide – stippling, for the contours around the eyes and nose
Fine Tip – covering imperfections, and perfect for blending in corners and smaller hard to reach areas
HOW TO USE
• Can be used wet or dry. Dab it gently in the makeup and bounce it along your skin for a natural, flawless look. Minimal absorption with maximum coverage and made to last!
• The rounded end of the sponge is great for blending on the cheeks, while the precision of the sponge’s tip makes covering minor imperfections easy. Use the flat edge around the nose and eyes for contouring, to get an enhanced, beautiful and smooth complexion that appears airbrushed flawless.
• Put it into water and squeeze a few times gently until no water drops – or use dry towel. • Edge-less design for maximum and seamless coverage. Can be used with foundation, cream blush, primers, powders and other makeup products. The BeauSian Cosmetics Makeup Sponge is washable, re-useable, recyclable. Can be used with all types of makeup. Use damp or dry. I prefer damp. Very versatile applicator.
• Sponge can be washed with neutral detergent.
• If you have skin problems, Beautyblender works to cover blemishes. Use the pointed end and the stipple and twist technique to work make up into depressed areas of the face.